Saturday, October 10, 2009

Facebook

I started to sign up with facebook when my son Adrain impressed on me that it is something new and is gaining tremendous popularity among the undergraduates in his Uni.Now, this popularity has spilled over to all levels of peoples, even kids are using it.
However, I still have some reservations to reveal too much of myself.It makes me feel like "very exposed" and fear of certain degree of being invaded if some strangers suddenly popped up and wanted to become my friends.The uncharted territory gives me creeps.Perhaps I have been reading too much of negative stories about "strangers" who can prove to be malicious and deadly sometimes.
But, I must say it is fun when other known friends join in and chat about the same topics.It makes the world so much closer and smaller.My heart just warm up whenever I see that someone is sending me a message.It is good to have friends and be remembered as one.Thanks to the wonder of science and technology.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your idea is same as what I have thought!

    ReplyDelete