Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have created my blog today!

I am so happy today because my eldest son, Aaron has helped me to set up the blog.And it makes me feel as if I am really "so " internet savvy .I know I am just a starter but thanks to my youngest son, Adrain, who is now reading medicine in Bristol Uni, in UK, I was being compelled to know how to do e-mails, talk to him by using skype and be able to see him through web camb(is this the right term?) haha!.Now, I am addicted to using the computer, without the internet life seems to be out of touch.I am sure many of us, peoples who use internet, will agree with me.I know my good friend Mary, will put up both hands for me.
My second son, Alvin started to forward and even write e-mails to me at times.Somehow, when I open up my mails and read them, it just touch my heart, and the feelings is different from talking over the phones.The closeness and thoughts for the other person is simply reflected in the words.May be it is the anticipation and hope that makes e-mailing such exciting events of our everyday's life.
I think my friend who encourages me to be a blogger will be so happy for me.Thank you, Mary.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Can't believe it's actually happening!! *pinching myself to make sure it's not a dream*

    Do write more, and as I said, pictures speak a thousand words and they never fail to make a blog more interesting(both to aid our understanding and and make it livelier). Also, you could post links to videos on youtube that you find mesmerising or simply something that you would like to share with us.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new posts. Keep it up, my internet savvy mum! =)

    (Speaking on behalf of Aaron and Alvin): We're all proud of you~

    BTW, this is a long abandoned blog of mine, it only lasted for less than 2 days after which I became too busy to maintain.

    Crazy love,
    Fei

    P/S: My first two attempts turned out to be disastrous as I've totally forgotten about the fact that I had(well, have)a blog of my own! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. mum, i really am proud of you from the bottom of my heart. i think people have this problem of accepting new things and new technology (like there are many old folks out there who simply refuse to learn how to use the computer and the handphone, etc properly, just by simply giving the excuse that they are getting old). moreover, ladies are generally less sensitive to technological issues. but you, my mum, is making me think twice! hahahaha! i am going to tell people that my mum is having her own blog!!! i am sure many of them will be give me a shell-shocked expression!! hahahaha! cant wait to see that!!!!

    love, your eldest son,
    aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to top that with the fact that mum has a (pseudo)facebook account too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is enough, you two.Your mum is not for sale, don't need any promotion.^~^

    ReplyDelete